Followers

Friday, September 25, 2020

More Letters

This morning I uncovered the bean plants and picked cucumbers, beans, and zucchini.  I took the cucumbers to the post office.  There were only two left at ten.

I cut the zucchini into thin pieces with the a slicer.  I put them on the dryer.  It has been on most of the day.  The real thin pieces are paper thick and quite crisp.  I will call the Zucchini Chips.  The thicker pieces are getting crisp but not yet.  

At the post office I got thirteen letters.  In one letter there was two five dollar bills and a note that said thanks and treat you and your wife to a hamburger.   Another letter had a dollar bill.  That is the second one revived so for.  I finished a little before twelve and posted them at the post office.  
I have an evening chore now.  I cover all of the bean plants to protect them from there deer.  We don't need any more beans, but I have worked last two months growing them and I don't want to give up on them now.
The chips are finished.  I had to break some of the free from the rack.
A cereal blow of chips.  They tasted pretty good, but tomorrow I am going to salt them before I begin the drying process.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



dried zucchini  

No comments:

Post a Comment