Followers

Friday, September 11, 2020

Shopping in Utah County

 There were deer on the back lawn.  I hurried out to scare them away.  They took off running and jumped over the fence into Raymond's backyard.  They went so fast I couldn't count them.  But it looked like there was a dozen.  We had breakfast.  I looked for any deer damage to the plants.  I couldn't see any, but there were tracks all over and some poop in the yard.  I picked cucumbers.  We gave some to Ann next door and took the rest to Nyleen.  

We headed for Utah County.  Our first stop was Walmart,  Next stop was Sam's Club.  We then went to home depot where I wanted to get a strap tightener.  I couldn't find one but did find some casters.  I bought four for the radial arm saw stand.  The it was off to Linden.  I got a hair cut.  I asked Miles for a short cut.  He kept cutting.  I was in the chair for over forty-five minutes. We were there for about an hour.

On the way home we got gas at Costco.  We have been out of a chocolate mix.  We got two large containers of it.  We were home at three.  We had a late lunch.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment