Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Breakdown Two Benches

Some frost this morning on the lawn and some freezing of some cucumber plants.  I couldn't look at all the plants because they were covered.   I picked cucumbers yesterday and took them to the post office this morning.  I finished my assignment for Annalee's eightieth birthday.  It was mailed today.  I worked some in the garage doing some cleaning.  We drove to Fillmore for medication, to make a house payment, and get some groceries.  

After lunch I took the two benches apart.  The were in house two.  Most of the 2x4's in the first one were redwood.  Redwood is light.  I have made some nice stools out of redwood.
The second one had the lathe snow fence on it.  I rolled it up.  the 2x4's made out of construction fir.  


There are a lot of PVC parts in house three.  I put them in different size nursery containers.  That took me several hours.  A job that needed to be done.   

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment