Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

More Veggie Juice

As soon as breakfast was over, I went out to the garden to see if the was and evidence of the deer.  There were tracks in the south garden, but no new tracks in the north garden.  I forgot to turn on the north garden water.

The rest of the morning we made more veggie juice.  We ended up with ten quarts and one pint.

I picked some cucumbers and put them in the fridge.  The cucumbers that I picked yesterday were taken to the post office.  I also took three heads of cabbage to the post office.

I moved the South Yard Enforcer to the east side of the garden.  It is pointed to the west and make a sweep of about 175 degree.  Any deer in that area would start the sprinkler.
Yesterday day, I cut away some of the sumac that was covering some old wood.  This afternoon, I cut more sumac which uncovered all of the old wood.  When I get more time I will make more items in the garage.
I took all of the cuttings to the road.  I am getting quite a pile there.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment