Followers

Monday, September 28, 2020

Pomegranate Harvest

I uncovered the bean plants and then picked the cucumbers and zucchinis.  I took them to the post office.  Carol got the mail and there was on two Topaz melon orders.  I went back to the post office to mail them.

This is what was left when I went to the post office about 11:30
The pomegranate bush/tree has done really after I put it in the front yard.  It lost most of the flowers and pollinated flowers.  But a good crop of new one were started.
I picked eleven pomegranates which was all of them.  They are in the bottom of the bucket.  

Carol is holding the largest one in her hand.

The grapes are basically dried.   Most every one of them is still attached to a tiny stem.  I pulled each one free from the raison.  I missed some. There are four trays.  I done one today.
The dahlias are beautiful now.  Above is an example of one group.
I got this picture of a new house.  
The white geraniums lately have been so pretty
This geranium mix is equally pretty.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment