Followers

Monday, September 7, 2020

Cucumbers and Dahlias

Breakfast this morning and then looking for deer tracks or damage, and then picking cucumbers. I picked a bucket of tomatoes.  Carol washed them and set them on the counter to the right of the sink.  I caught one of the kittens and put it in the cage.  I took it down the Lane to a person that wanted some mouser cats.  I let it out west of their house.

I picked some cucumbers and was going to take them to the post office.  I didn't to that but covered them with a wet towel and put the the fridge in the garage.  It is labor day and no one would be going to the post office to pick up their mail.  Around twelve I gave some to Shane England and Jim Burns.
Carol asked me to cut down the Salvias in the kidney.  I cut them and put them on one of the compost piles.  I also pruned the ash tree on west of the drive way.  I put them in our truck.
Being Labor Day, I put out the flag.  Someone was to get it on Fourth of July, but they didn't.  I brought it in this evening.  It looks like we are doing what the Young Men and Young Women should be doing.
The dahlias are really pretty at this time of the year.   I took photos of each color.  


This one is much smaller than the other ones, but still pretty.
The geraniums look as if they need nitrogen. I mixed a bottle of liquid fertilizer in two gallons of water and watered them.  I washed it off with a small spray bottle of water.  I sprayed another one but didn't washed it.
There is a lot of smoke from the California fires in the atmosphere.  The sun light that comes through one the south side of the porch has a light pastel color.  
I was going to sell my Craftsman Radial Arm saw.  But decide to keep in and build a new stand with casters.  I took the top part of the stand.  I removed all the bolts and screws.  It was to heavy for me to pick it up.  I called a Richard Darnel who will help me tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment