Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Another Trip to the Dump

No good news from Ukraine this morning. 

I got all of these black trays and got them on the cart and pulled them to the back of the driveway.  I backed the car out to the garage and put them in the trunk.  There was one more stack of the trays left in house three.  I put them on the cart and brought them to the car.  There was room in the trunk for one more set.  The rest I put one the floor of the back seat.  
I put all of the in the dumpster.  There are six of seven large black dumpsters.  I found a large carpet piece about a month ago.  Carol didn't like it, so put it in the dumpster.
There are more carrots in the carrot bed.  It was covered with a white piece of poly and two bags of leaves.  I dug carrots all winter and dug the rest of them today.  The poly and leave kept the carrots from freezing.
The poly is rolled up and leaning against the outside west wall.  
I put the carrots in a bucket and went to house five where it was warm.  I put water into the bucket.  It was pretty hot and the hose was filled with hot water because of the hot house was hot. 
I washed the carrots and put them in another bucket.   I did it in the greenhouse.  I didn't want all of the dirt in the kitchen sink.  
I washed of the rest of the dirt in the sink.
I put the carrots in a one gallon zip bag, but there was too many carrots for the large bag.  I took some out and put them in a quart bag.  I then but them in the left bottom drawer.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment