Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Payson Utah Temple

Today is our temple day.  We are going to attend the twelve O'clock session.  It takes us about an hour to get there.  I opened the doors after breakfast to house five this morning.   It has been quite cold this morning and the furnace was on.  I could seed the steam coming from the chimney.  It might get too hot inside.   We were going to leave a little after ten.  It was nine o'clock when I put on my suit.   It was about 10:15 when we left.  I took a picture of the Payson temple as soon as we parked the car.  all I got was part of one of the tires.  We went into the temple.  We had an enjoyable session.  When we walked out of the temple, Lisa was there.  We did some shopping at Walmart.

After that we had late lunch.
We drove back to Costco and filled the car with gas.  The gas at Costco was more expensive than any place that we saw on the way home.    $4.51 per gallon.  We got home about 5:30.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment