Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Cemetery

I watched two of my woodworking shows this morning.  They were reruns of what I watched last week.  I watered the geraniums and the tray with tomato seeds.  I picked up the mail at the post office.   Cathy Farmer's mother passed away a couple of days ago.  There was no funeral or viewing, but there was service at the cemetery.  Carol couldn't go.  It was pretty could.  I followed the prosesion to the cemetery and parked on the grass north road.  I walked to the south side where the services were held.

The casket was brought by a team of horses and an old fashion horse drawn Herst.  
The coffin was place on the vault north of the canopy.  I stayed for the service and then greeted Kathy.
It started snowing around five this afternoon.  Driveway is pretty warm, the snow melted on the driveway and road.
About an inch on the lawn when I walked out to house five to turn on the fans and shut the doors. I also, cleaned the dish.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment