Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Church Clean-up

After breakfast I opened the doors to house five.  The tomato plants continue to germinate.  Twenty-seven celebrity and about seventeen delicious seeds have germinated.   We drove to Fillmore and bought groceries at the Fillmore Market.

After lunch, Lori Tuttle called about cleaning the church.  Carol and I are assigned to clean part of the church.  We may do this about every six months.  Carol can't do.  I went alone.  I vacumed the cultural hall, the south hall, and did the chapel.
I used the big vacuumed for the cultural hall.  I turned it on.  I don't have to push it.  I got a lot of exercise going up and down.  It took longer to do the chapel.  I vacuumed each bench.  First, the south side and second the north side.  Then I vacuumed under the benches.  I used a push vacuumed for the isles and the floor under the choir seats.  

The cold night and hot days makes the sap run.  
I cut away a lot of rose bushes before I could bet close to the tree.  I drilled a hole in the popler tree screwed in a long gray nipple.  The white bucket catches the sap.
I drilled a hole on the other side.  The tree on this side was dead. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment