Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Trip to Dump

The floor and seats of the car was really dirty because all of the dirty trays I put in the car.  I got the shop vacuum and began to get the dirt out of the car. I backed the car out of the garage to where there was a whole lot lighter out in the sun.  I removed the floor mats.  I then vacuumed the floor and car seats.  I vacuumed the floor mats.  The car interior looked a whole lot better.   I put the house garbage into a large black garbage bag.  I put a lot of damaged trays on the cart and hauled them to the driveway.  They filled up the drunk.  

I drove to the dump with a loaded trunk.  The above photo shows the trays.  I put them in the dumpster.  There were two perfectly good five-gallon buckets in one of the dumpsters.  I put them in the car and came home.

I transplanted three tiny tomato plants into bigger pots.   It will be easier to keep them wet when the hot spring arrives.  It has been a warm day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment