Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Outdoor Christmas Decorations

 After breakfast and the news and the post office I took a couple of pictures.  

Above is the pomegranate bush.  Several weeks ago, I sprayed the weeds in house five.
I pruned the lower branches on the pomegranate bush.
I have this old cake pan which has a small hole in it.  I filled it with some potting soil.  I took it to the house to put it in the oven to kill any microorganisms.  Carol wanted me to put a cookie sheet below the pan.  
I then went back to house five and filled a cookie sheet with potting soil.
I put it in the over for an hour at 225 degrees.  After a couple of hours, I took it back to house five.

After lunch, I began a dreaded project of putting the outdoor lights away. I took them of the trees and bushes.  Being it was a warm day; I didn't need a jacket.  I used the large stepladder that Robert gave to me years ago for any lights that I couldn't reach.  I coiled up the light strands which were wrapped around the tree.  Some strands were setting on top of the shrubs.  This was a good place to take pictures, but I forgot.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment