Followers

Friday, March 4, 2022

Planted Celebrity and Delicious Tomato Seeds

 I filled the tray with the soil that I sterilized yesterday.  The soil was pretty dry.  

I put the tray on the floor and filled the gentle sprikling bucket.  I then carefully water the tray.
I planted the celebrity seeds before lunch and then I planted the delicious seeds after lunch.  I covered the seeds with remining potting soil and then watered them again.
I loaded the cart with the old black growing trays in the car trunk and took them to the dump.
A sign of spring on the west side of the Linden tree were daffodils.  
I planted tomato seeds about six weeks ago.  They did not germinate.  The tray was on top of a heating pad.  I put a metal cooky sheet on top of them.  I put the cooky sheet on  top of the seeds.  I think that it got so hot that the seeds cooked, for the want of a better word.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment