Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Provo Temple

My wake-up light came on this morning, but it didn't wake me up.  I woke up about twenty minutes later.  I got up and showered.   After breakfast, I walked out to house five.  Everything was okay.  Watched some news.  We got ready for our drive to the Provo temple.  There was some road repair a few miles north of Nephi.  That slowed us down.  It looked like we would not make it to the temple in time.  

We did make it in time, Infact we were quite early.  We waited inside for Lisa and Eric.  They came.   Eric and I then went into the men's dressing room.  We met the girls at the chapel.  After we finished the session, we then met again in the in the waiting room.  Eric and Lisa treated to lunch
We followed Lisa and Eric to a Japanese restaurant.  
We then went to the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty's home.  Miles cut my hair.
I got this picture of Miles and Nyleen Batty.

One the way home, we stopped at Costco for gas.  We drove right up to the pump without having to wait.  I filled the tank.  I went inside of Costco and presented them some papers and got our cash refund.  It was a little over $200.00.  We stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream.  We took the frontage road all the way to Nephi.  It rained most of the way to Scipio.  Sometimes it was a cloud burst. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment