Followers

Friday, March 18, 2022

Fertilizing

 I picked up the mail.  There was a letter to Carol.  I then went out to house five.

There is more celebrity and delicious tomato seeds that germinated.  They can be seen from a distance.
I filled the spray tank with water and added fertilizer two times.  I watered the geraniums, pomegranate, and the lemon trees with fertilized water.  
I began to hoe out the weeds down this row.  It was taking too long.  I filled the backpack sprayer two times.  I sprayed the weeds on the north side of the north garden.
I sprayed the weeds on both sides of the walkway south of house three.
I also sprayed the weeds on the pathway east of houses four, five, and six.  About a month ago, I sprayed most of the weeds on the east side of the east pathway.   The weeds are dried up and dead.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment