Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sprayed Asparagus Garden

Up on time this morning.  Posted a scripture from the Book of Mormon.   Had the usual breakfast of egg, toast, and mush.  We drove to Fillmore where Carol filled her prescription.  They needed a refill from the doctor.  We got some groceries from the Fillmore Market.   Carol had -$200.00 that she wanted her money in ten twenties.  We did that at the State Bank.  We stopped at Roper's where we got some wide mouth bottle lids. We then came home.

The pomagrante bush looks better than it has looked for a long time.
I took the rooted sweet potato slip and put it in a small pot.  I watered it and put it in a five-gallon bucket to keep it in the shade.
The apricot tree is blooming.  The flowers are on the south side of the tree.
Last fall, the hemp guys cut the hemp plants and hung them on the wires that were for the grape vines.  I pulled all of the off the wire.  I was able to spray the weeds growing where the asparagus planted.
While I was out there these two male cats were acting like queers.   So strange.   I took a picture and walked closer to them.  I kept taking pictures until I was nearly close enough to touch them.  

Three young women acting as missionaries, visited us and told the first vision of the prophet Joseph Smith.  It was a Holden ward activity.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment