Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Finished Transplanting Geraniums

Shower, dress, prayer, shave, read from the Book of Mormon, and breakfast after Carol gets up.  I am always up before Carol gets up.

After breakfast and the morning news I do more transplanting.  I made another adjustment to the transplanting bench.   I kept on running out of pots.  I went back to house three, and in front there is a bench loaded with all kinds of pots and trays.  I had to go back several times.  I did a lot of transplanting and then went to lunch.  After lunch I did more transplanting and thought that I was finished.  I then found another tray.  I got a garden trowel.  With the trowel I was able to use the extra soil and finished the transplanting.  

I ended up with 320 pots of geranium plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment