Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

Cutting Asparagus

Pretty cold morning with a chilling breeze from the north.  About 9:30 after breakfast, I went to the post office and picked up the mail.  There was on bill from the phone company.  The sun was shining.  I opened the door to house five.

The celebrity and delicious seeds continue germinating.  There now are twenty-five celebrity plants and about a dozen delicious plants.
The geranium plants are getting larger.  I watered them with the hose.
I used the Ryobi trimmer to cut down all the dry asparagus plants.  Most of them are in the south garden.  All that is left are sticks.  There were a lot of weeds that germinated.  I haven't used the trimmer since last summer.  The battery worked and worked.
I trimmed the dried-up weeds in house five.
A close-up of the dried-up asparagus.
Another photo of the dried-up asparagus.  It is difficult to see the green weeds under the asparagus.  The asparagus plants seemed to protect them from the freezing weather.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment