Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Prepared Garden for Peas

Strange morning.  I looked at the clock this morning.  It said 4 o'clock.  I thought that it was five.  I sometimes get up at 5:15, therefore, I got up, showered, dressed, and shaved.  I was up nearly two hours before I usually get up.   After breakfast, I put on my winter coat and filled the backpack sprayer with weed killer.  

I sprayed one tankful of weed killer this morning, and another tankful this afternoon.
I am expecting a bag of Green Arrow pea seeds in a couple of days.  I got the tiller that is in house three and pushed it to the garden.  The small gas tank was empty.  I filled it and the pulled the crank rope.  Nothing, I pulled it again and again and still nothing.  I forgot to turn on the ignition switch.  I turned on the switch and pulled it again.  It started right up.  I left the tiller engine running and walked down the row and removed sticks and other things.  By the time I got back the engine stopped.  I tried to start it again and was unsuccessful.
I used my stirrup hoe to loosen the soil and cut out any weeds.
I then used a pointed hoe to make a row for planting the pea seeds.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment