Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Organizing

I fed the cats.  Watched two wood working shows.  Both were reruns.   

Carol had finished the puzzle a couple of days ago.   There was one piece missing.  I looked all over the house yesterday and the day before yesterday.  I couldn't find it.  
While looking in the laundry room, I found the missing puzzle piece on the lid of the cat food bucket.  It may have been there unnoticed at least for a week.
This afternoon I began the reorganizing of the pots on the bench in front of house three.  There were many different styles and sizes of pots.  Some were to be thrown away.  The above photo is of the different pots.

Jac Stephenson own hundreds of books.  Carol has been reading them.  I took the ones that she has read back.  I visited with Jac for a while.  I walked across the street where the Wood's store was.  


No comments:

Post a Comment