Followers

Friday, March 11, 2022

Fixed Phone

Slept in this morning, but still made a scripture post on Face Book before Carol got up.  We had the usual breakfast and watched a little TV news.  Later I turned off the fans in house five.  We then drove to Fillmore for Carol's medication.  The druggist told me that I would have to wait five to ten minutes before it would be ready.   We went to the Fillmore Market and bought some groceries.  We went back to the drug store where I picked up her prescription.   

This afternoon, the phone rang.  I picked up the phone and it was dead.  

We read an instruction paper, but it was of no help.  I watched several You Tube videos, and they we not helpful either.  "Phone out of range," was a message on the phone.  The battery icon showed empty.  I called the house phone with my cell phone.  I could leave a message.  I unplugged the cord that was in the power receptacle and plugged it back in.  The red power light came on.  Phone is fixed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment