Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cleaned and Organized

Tuesday morning.   The usual morning activities.  After breakfast I walked out to house five and opened the doors.

I took a photo of the root control bag where I had planted three potatoes, They have been doing good but recently they were suffering for the lack of water, at least that is what I thought.  This morning, however, a lot of  tiny white flying insects were flying around.  
All of the things on this cart are from the front of house three.  l hauled them to the driveway.  
This photo shows the pots and trays neatly stacked on the bench in front of house three.  
Somebody burned the hemp plants.  It was in the middle of house one.  All that is left is the root ball.
A lot of water is running from the tap in house six.  I tried to turn it off, but it still was running.  I shut off the valve in house two and then unscrewed the tap.  I was able to find a couple of PVC parts and screwed on a cap.  
I found one celebrity seed that germinated.  It is a little below the white marker.
Here is a photo of the cap on the pipe in house six.  I tightened it with my hand, but is still leaking.  With a little leak, it wontn't freeze/
I dug out the weedy grass in the doorway of house six.  I was then able to shut the door.  Later in the evening I shut the doors of houses five and six.
Carol and I made one more trip to the dump.  I threw the stuff into the dumpster.  Somebody got rid of their clock.  Instead of putting into the dumpster, they left it in front of it.  I had a successful day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment