Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CSA and Post Cards.


Yesterday, I picked a bucketful of tomatoes.  Most were barely getting ripe.
I took them to the post office on our way to Fillmore.

Alisha called and wanted a cat trap.  I have one we took it to her house.  She has three cats that she wanted catch and take them to Fillmore and have them fixed.

We drove to Fillmore where I got a new driver's license.  I took the eye test and was asked to read the letters on line three.  I guess I got them all right because they didn't ask me to test with my glasses on.  We then bought some groceries.

I worked most of the afternoon at the computer, trying to create a post card which I could give or mail to people interested in a CSA box.  I could not get it to where I could print it.
After this I worked in house six pulling up the tomato plants.  It froze all the tomato plants last night.  I cut one off near the roots.  Then removed the tomato clips and then taking out the west door and put them on the compost pile.
We have two red hens and one of them fly out of the chicken run.  It was with me for a short time in house six.

I walked to the post office and beyond.  I walked for one half hour.  When I got home I got in the car and picked up the totes at the post office.  Everything was gone except five tomato plants.

A person from Scipio brought some cuttings from some shrubbery in she picked up Homestead.  She wanted me to identify the shrubs.  She wanted to get some to plant them in her yard landscape.  They are pictured above.  I couldn't identify them.  I am send the pictures to Robert.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment