Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Coldest Morning this Fall

The first thing that I did  after breakfast was walk out to house six.
The lettuce that was growing out the was tipped over because of the frost in this house.
It took me a little over an hour to get the CSA box ready.  It took to totes two make one box.  In this box there are beet greens, beets, tomatoes cucumbers, onions. parsley, French parsley, onions and one small sweet potato.  I took them to the post office and they were soon taken.
I worked in house six most of the day.  All of the tomato plants are gone.  Most of the twine is hanging high on the overhead wire.  The above picture is looking to the west.
The above picture is looking to the east.  The lettuce is on the right.  I picked a large bunch of lettuce and feed it to the chickens.  They really like lettuce.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment