Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Richfield and Christmas Tree

We drove to Richfield for the purpose of getting a new artificial Christmas tree.  We couldn't find one in Payson on Monday.  We went to the Walmart store in Richfield.  They did not have the tree that we wanted and the ones that they had we didn't want.  We bought items for Christmas presents.  I picked out a watch for my present from Carol.  It was about $30.00.  I had my old watch and asked the clerk if she would set it to the correct time.  It was two hours fast.  She did it in about thirty seconds.  I returned the new watch to its place on the counter.  We also bought a few groceries and came home.  We were back home by one.  

It was raining when we got up and it rained most of the day.  There was a little sunshine in the late afternoon.  

As soon as we got home we had a lunch. I went into the garage and brought the old Christmas tree into the house.  I undid the box and began to put it together.  Carol helped me.  We removed the white socket plugs and screwed in the bulbs.  
 I crochet didn't get any pictures of the progress.  We put on the silver balls, some glass ornaments, some crochet angels, and crochet snow flakes.  There were a few other thing that we also put on the tree.
There are three pictures of the finished tree.
I am really surprised at how good it looks after the age of it.  We have had it for many years.
I have been watching the building that is coming up down the street.  Last night they nearly finished to roof.  This morning before it began to rain they finished with the roof.  No shingles yet.  By tonight the has some installed some windows and put on an east door.

There is a lot of rain falling this evening.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment