Followers

Friday, November 30, 2018

More Lights, Rain, & Fixes


This morning I walked of to the construction down the road.  I got a couple of pictures.  The one above and the one below.
It is s two door garage and shop.  Two windows and an entry door.
Carol wanted a gift wrapping table.  In previous years she wrapped on her bed or on the kitchen table.  I got a short table from house two and put it in the guest bedroom.  I cleaned off all the dust.  She can wrap gifts without removing the things on the kitchen table.
I put another set of LED lights on the ceiling of the front porch.  They were attached to a old bamboo fishing pole.
 
There was a break in the rain.  I put lights on the ash tree and hung lights on the bushes behind the ash tree.
Two cats in the Dawn Redwood Tree.  Midnight on the left who chased Tiger on the right up the tree.
Over the years it was difficult to keep our Dawn Redwood tree standing up straight.  There have been times when it fell over.  I tied it to a screw in the light switch.  I made a round base for the pot to sit on.  I then made a post which I attached to the base with glue and three screws.
I held the plant up and Carol put the base under the pot.  I put brace on the left side of the post and another one on the right side.
With twine I tied the tree trunk to the top of the post.
The final look of the tree.  It is standing pretty straight. You can't see the post.  I should put a green. stain on the base.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment