Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

House Six Cucumbers are no More

We were home from the Manti Temple a little earlier today.  I got quite a lot of work done.
This afternoon I removed the dead cucumber plants that were growing on the north side of house six.  I had to pull them up and remove the tomato clips.  I then wound the twine on the tomahook.
 I pulled all of the drip lines through the west door and laid them out in the orchard.  That made it much easier to pull the cucumber plants.
All the cucumber vines and many of the cucumbers are in this composting pile. There are tomato plants in the pile and well as other plants.
Last week I baked a kohlrabi plant.  I am going to do another one.
I cut one and took it the chicken run where I cut off all of the leaves.  The chickens love them.  It is in the fridge for tomorrow.
I didn't think that there were any tomatoes left.  But I picked a bucketful.  They are beginning to ripen.  These I will take to the post office tomorrow.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment