Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thining Lettece

The lettuce has been doing well.  I planted it three to five seeds in each cell.
With tweezers I pulled all of them out except one.  They are still small, but should grow quite fast.  
I found a lady bug in house six this afternoon.  It was on a dry leaf.  I picked it up with the dry leaf between my thumb and finger.  I took it two house six where three peppers plants lousy with aphids are.  When I got there the lady bug was gone.  I went back to house six and found it.  It is now on the pepper plant.
Another photo
And one more. Will it be there tomorrow?  That is the question.
I clipped off all of the dead stems and leaves from each plant.
This photo for some reason has not color.  It is a picture of the carrots.  Over the last couple of weeks it looked like they needed water.  I poured on them two buckets of water.  Maybe they will perk up some.  It is too late in the season to grow anymore, perhaps the will come back next spring.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment