Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cool, Frost Free

Last night I picked tomatoes in house six.  I turned off the furnace and wanted pick incase it would freeze.  We it was frost free,

Before we went to Fillmore, we took the tomatoes to the post office.  Carol needed to get some birthday cards.  We then came home.  We were gone less than any hour.  As soon as we got home I began harvesting beets, beet greens, and cucumbers.
This is the second box that I took to the post office.  It is a partial CSA box.

After lunch I started plans for the patio.  There will be a 3 x 7 foot deck out of the south door.  There will be railings and three steps to the concrete patio.  I hope to have it built by the middle of November.

I watched a bunch of You Tube videos on deck construction and got some good ideas of how to build it.

I removed some tomato plants in house six.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment