Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

To Two Banks

As soon as we got home from the Manti temple I drove to Fillmore and made a deposit at the credit union and at Zions bank.  I stopped at the State Bank of Southern Utah which is a new bank in Fillmore that opened today.  I left a card at the State bank and the Credit union explaining our CSA that we have established.  

I did a little work in house six
The cattle panel that I bought during the summer has been laying on the ground ever since then.  I drove in a couple of tee posts and attached the panel to the posts eighteen inches above the ground.  The panel was bowed some so I used two pipes driven in the ground to remove the bowing.  

The above picture shows what I did.  In the background is the hoop where we grew pole beans.   I plan to grow melons on the trellis. 


Comments and questions are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment