Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Three Days - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Sunday
I peeled a large sweet potato and sliced it in half.  It was wrapped in foil, and baked for a couple of hours.  Tasted really good.
While we were at Church, Wendy, Carols nice, left two tubs of lemons in our garage.  I got a picture of one of them.
Two larva I pulled off the pepper plant.
The Topaz melon for some reason is dead.
A photo of pole beans and lettuce.

Monday -- No Photos -- We spent the in Utah County,  Our main objective today was to get the car serviced.  We were in Murdock Hyundai service in Linden for nearly three hours. There was a lot of waiting.  We delivered a tub of lemons to Miles and Nyleen.  We left their place and drove to Orem.   Carol discovered that she left her purse at Nyleen's.  We drove back to get it. We had lunch at the In and Out.  The second objective was to get a artificial Christmas tree.  The was one in the Payson Walmart.  It was gone.  I called the Walmart store in Spanish Fork.  A lady put me on hold while she looked for a tree.  She did not get back with me.  After twenty minutes I hung up and left.  It was dark by the time we got home.  That is why there are no photos.


Comments and questions are welcome.
Tuesday -- We went to the Manti Utah temple early this morning


We bought the lazzer light projector.  I set it up this afternoon.  It was too light to see if it was working;  Later in the evening it did begin to work.
I put up a lot more Christmas lights.  I wrapped a lot of tree branches.  It looks pretty good in the dark.
A garage is being built down the street north of us.  They put up the walls and trusses today.
The is a truck loaded with more lumber un loading.  It was too dark for a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment