Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Pressure Sprayer

After being at the Manti Utah temple all morning, we were home at 12:45.  I had a quick lunch decided to clean the pressure tank.  It has been hot in the greenhouses.  I need to spray a coat of greenhouse paint to create a shade for the plants.

I bought the sprayer and tank to the west side of the house where a hose bib is located.  I sprayed water in the tank several time and finally got it pretty clean.  I removed and cleaned the intake hose.  I also removed the agitator hose.   I didn't know what to do next.  I found the number of the Dram corporation and gave them a call.  Phil, the person that would help me had gone home.  The receptionist told me to call in the morning and ask for Phil.

I also sprayed the weeds around the yard and in the garden.  I filled the tank again and sprayed the weeds between the lawn and the road.
I planted these beans yesterday and a couple of them have grown six or seven inches since yesterday afternoon.

Coments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment