Followers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Irrigation



I turned down the water this morning at 6:50 this morning.  I blocked it at Raymond's corner.
Here is where my first screen is located.  I stops most of the junk that comes down the ditch.
I started on the back lawn first and got a good watering.  The water was running to the raspberry bushes.  I then put in a 90 degree elbow and turned the water toward our patio.
The pipes don't fit together so I just put them together.
I caught a lot of snails and put them in the pan and smashed them.  The chickens have been eating them.
The screen has stopped a lot of junk.  I can then throw it out.  
A large electric conduit directs the water around the corner for part of the lawn which is a little higher.
Carol picked up about thirty snails and stuck them in a quart bottle.  She then stuck them in the garbage, bottle and all.
We had a social and dinners at the home of Clair Harmon.  There were a bunch of other people there.

I put together my first CSA bucket this afternoon.  I got a picture but it was pretty bad.  I didn't use it.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment