Followers

Monday, June 17, 2019

Undid What I Did Saturday

I was awake early this morning thinking about the cucumber plants.  I watched a YouTube video last on hanging cucumber plants.
The above picture is from Saturday and this is where I started this morning.  I decided to put a horizontal wire across the edge of the hoop above the netting wire to hang the cucumber plants.  I took it down which took quite a while, but not nearly as long as it took to put it up.
There were three rolls which I brought out next to the shed.
I put the drip tape down Saturday evening to get the ground wet ready for planting the cucumbers.  There were two plants in most of the cells.  I planted them about twelve to eighteen inches apart.  I was able to do it in less than an hour.

We went to the funeral for Marilyn Coats.  We were there about two hours.  After we came home and had lunch.

I worked for a couple more hours in house six pruning and hanging the tomato plants.  Also, I pulled a lot of weeds.

We drove to Fillmore for gas, groceries, and some wire for the cucumber plants.
We did some weeding when we got home from Fillmore.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment