Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Cleaning the Patio

I was at the Manti Utah temple all morning.  I got home a little before one this afternoon.  I went out to the nursery to see how things were.  I had a quick lunch.
Carol asked me a couple of days ago to clean the patio.  There were a lot of leaves and other kinds of debris.  I removed the ladder that has been laying there for several months.  I blue off the junk with a my blower and then with a broom I cleaned of the rest of the stuff that was sticking to patio.  I blew it off again.  The cushions have been in house three all winter.  I brought the back to the patio.  
The pea vines are doing well.  The pods are getting quite long and should start to fill next week.  I watered the garden and the grapes.  The are looking good.
The weeds in the south west garden are getting really big.  I wacked them all down with the weed eater,  Spray come next week.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment