Followers

Friday, June 14, 2019

Provo, Shop, Eat & Home


I did a few chores this morning and then we went to Provo.  I first stop was at Sam's Club to get a few things and ended up getting more.  I bought two rectangular shaped empty icing buckets.  I think that they may be a box for our CSA boxes.  They were two dollars each.  We then went to Home Depot where Carol bought me a battery operated drill.  I bought some rubber material to see if I could fix the fridge.   I that give me three.  The Ryobi that I bought was much smaller.  The one includes a charger and two batteries.  We then got a few things at Walmart.
We met Lisa at the Golden Coral where we had lunch.  We had a nice lunch and a better visit.  We then came straight home.  Except for a quick stop at the Red Barn where we got some ice cream cones.
The bottom gasket was destroyed.   I took it off.  There were about six little screws that was holding the broken part to the fridge.  I removed the screws.  I had to put one in and chalk it with a white piece of chalk.  I rubbed the casket against the screw which left a mark gor the hole.  A paper punch made a nice round hole.  I took the screw out and then put it through the hole and screwed it in.  I did the same with all six screws.
Carol bought two gardenias.   We planted them west of the driveway.
While we were gone the Young Men of the ward put up the flags.

Adam Remkes came buy late the evening and got a large tub of red beets.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment