Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Hung More Tomatoes

Alliums and Foxtail lilies in various places in our yard.
The dry garden next to the road on the north side of our house.  Foxtail lilies and alliums.
This one is in the south west corner of our yard.  These are foxtail lilies.
This is another one in the south west corner of our yard next to the grape vines and asparagus plants.  All are alliums.
There is a lot of parsley growing in front of the lemon trees west of the driveway.  Carol started to cut them out and gave her some help.  They were going to seed and by cutting the down there will be new growth.
 Sprayed some weeds where we planted the latest corn.  The corn hasn't germinated. and the weeds were pretty tiny.  I also sprayed weeds in house six.  In this particular spot there was a lot of morning glory.  I put the red beets so I could spray the morning glory.
I moved them out of the way so I wouldn't spray them.  I hung the rest of the tomato plants in house six except for a couple.

I put together two buckets of vegetables together.  The first of the CSA boxes together.  I used the frosting buckets that we got from Sam's Club last week.
d
 Carol wanted me to trim the ground cover that started to cover the walk way.
Yesterday I pulled all of the old black tubing on the lawn under the cherry tree.  I put it in the back of our pick up.  There were a few drops of rain, but I took it to the dump.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment