Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mesquite

I had the sprinkler running all night on the back lawn.  It was getting light when I turned off the light.  I then started bringing in the cucumbers that were in the garage.  We started breakfast.  Miles and Nyleen arrived about 7:30.  They will be driving.  I finished my breakfast and we loaded Miles' car.  I guess that I was in such a hurry to load that I didn't get any pictures.

We drove all the way to Mesquite where we were to meet Anne and Fred. We were taking vegetable to them. We had a couple of bathroom stops.  When we got there, the problems began.  First of all we were there nearly an hour before they were to be there.  We were to meet at McDonalds on the north end of Mesquite.  We waited and waited and waited.  They were waiting for us on the other side of McDonalds.  We finally got together and unloaded Miles' car into the car that Anne was driving.
The back of Miles' car is up getting ready to unload.
The car that Anne was driving is loaded and we are saying our good-byes.
We drove all the way to Beaver with a few quick stops.  We stopped at the ice-cream place for ice cream and cheese.

The drive was slow going both ways through the gorge.  Particularly bad going north.
Miles showed me this home made device used for cutting off corn from the cob.


Questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment