Followers

Friday, August 16, 2019

No Pressure Today

After breakfast I put away all of the pipes.  No hurry and no pressure.
Pipes on the east lawn.
Most pipes on the back lawn were used in other locations.
These pipes are on the front lawn.
With leather gloves on my hands, I was able to kill these wasps.  The interesting thing about this was that no wasp went after me.  I could even kill them with my thumb or finger by pressing them against the pipe.
We have a lot of cucumbers.  I wrapped them.  There is about fifteen cucumbers.  We went to Fillmore to get Carol some medication.  I took these cukes to the market to see if they would buy them.  The produce man told me that he had just ordered some.  He then said that he would buy a bunch on Wednesday.  
I prepared a bucket and this tote of vegetables for Kim Christenson.  We also delivered these when we went to Fillmore.

After lunch I mowed the lawn.  There was four bags of clippings that I put in house six.  It took me about two hours.

After supper I killed three wasps nest in house three and three small ones in the hen house.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment