Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Irrigation

It was 8:45 this morning when I woke up.  After my shower, I  read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  By then it was getting light.  I drove up to the ditch and took our water turn.  It was six a.m.  There was a good stream of water.  I started on the back lawn.
I started some water on the north garden.  I checked the row of new corn and found the these new shoots of corn had been eaten by deer.
There were some tracks in the moist soil.mm
The track is in the middle of the blue circle.
I inserted this large electic pipe into the water pipe which sent the water uphill around the corner.
This piper sent the water uphill a  little and in a different direction.

I finished irrigation a little after two.  I then started get the bucket of veggies ready for Kim.  All of the paved streets in Holden are being chipped.  There is a lot of chips on our driveway.  I removed them with a blower that didn't work very well, then a big push broom which worked a little better.  A flat nose shovel was the best tool.  We received a call from Dearden's reporting that our car was ready.  They have had it all day.  We drove the truck over and Carol brought the car back.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment