Followers

Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Day After Market

The market yesterday was a failure.  Yesterday I prepared everything.  No photos.  I put up two white banquet tables, laid out the vegetable in an attractive display.
I pulled the carrots from the gartden and washed them with the hose.
I cut off the tops and cleaned them some more.  I took them into the house and cleaned again and cut off the remaining tops.  I but them into four different quart zip bags.
I filled Kim's bucket.
I did a lot of work in house six.  One tomato vine didn't have and any fruit except at the very top and they were so small, I cut the vine down and removed the tomato clips.  I pruned off a lot of branches and leaves.
I put the tables and chairs away left from the farmer's market yesterday.
I have been using the shop vacuum to catch the yellow jackets.  It is not long enough to reach all of the nesting areas.  I made an extension using 3/4 inch PVC.  I worked really well.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment