Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Farmer's Market This Afternoon

Morning chores are over.  Yesterday, I made a sawhorse with recycled  wood.  This morning I took sort of a sawhorse and used it to build another one.
I made the I beam which I did much faster than yesterday.  I then cut the four legs to length which were  31 1/2 inches.  Next I made a cardboard patron showing the location of the three holes.  I punched a hole with a paper punch for the screw holes. That saved a lot of time.  The photo above shows the finished horse.
I pulled and cleaned fifteen red beats.
I picked tomatoes, eggplants, and salad onions.  I picked cucumbers and wrapped them yesterday and picked a few more today.
The two above pictures show the preparations than I made.
I was vacuuming wasps and when I came back Tiger our cat, found a resting place where I was going to place the cucumbers.

The farmer's market at the farm was markedly a non-success.  Two groups came at the same time and spent a little over five dollars each.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment