Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Day After Christmas Visitors

Just a dusting of snow during the night.  
After breakfast  I swept of the snow with an old broom  I also pushed what snow there was off the driveway.

I built a small table a couple of weeks ago.  I varnished the top and painted the legs and sides black.  This afternoon I brought it into the house.  It looks really good.  I will get a photo tomorrow.
We are expecting Robert, Jeanne, and Sadie for lunch.  We didn't have enough carrots.  I lifted off the bed of carrots the poly cover and pulled a nice batch of carrots.  I recovered the poly.  It has done well in protecting the carrots from freezing weather.
After lunch, Robert and I walked through houses, two, five, and six.  I had Robert take this picture in house two.
Jeanne used my phone for this picture.  This light blanket with different pictures of the kids and our grandchildren.  Robert, Jeanne, and Sadie went home after this photo was taken.
Sadie went out by herself and toured the greenhouses.  Her picture was taken by the automatic security cameras.  She didn't tell us that she caused the cameras take the picture.
Later I got a call from Dustin Smith asking about the girl.  I took several screen shots because he took pictures down.  There was a conversation chain on Face Book about who was it and did she steal anything.  


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment