Followers

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

I was up early as usual.  I composed a Christmas message on Face Book which took most of my morning time.  Richard spent the night with us.  We prepared breakfast of toast, bacon, fried eggs, and juice.

After breakfast and all the dishes were cleaned up.
The tree and presents this morning before we opened our presents.
It was hard to get a good picture because of my shaking hands.  I didn't want to pose any one.  I took several of carol and this was the best one even it is a little fuzzy.  When there is a lot of light, I get better photos.
Richard looking at one of his presents.
Richard went outside.  I thought he was driving up the canyons looking for deer.  Instead he was out shoveling snow of the sidewalk and driveway.
The dish was covered with snow this morning.  Richard and I went out to clean off the snow.   I used a broom with a long handle.  I removed the snow.
I showed Richard the shed and wondering how the shed looked after a snowstorm.  
I photo looking across the raspberry patch and the hen house.  The back of the garage is visible in the sky line.   To the right is the patio and my bedroom which can't be seen because of the snowy trees.

Richard drove up Maple Canyon.   He turned around where the snow was up to his knees.

Children that called:  Melissa two times, Lisa, Eric, and Elizabeth,  Robert didn't call; he is coming tomorrow.  Richard didn't call because he was already here.  About five Richard decided to go home.

Comments and questions are welcome,

No comments:

Post a Comment