Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Last Day - 2019

We quickly got ready on the cold last day of the year to drive to Utah County.  we left at 8:30 this morning and met Robert a little before ten at the Harbor Freight.  I have three $50 gift certicates.  I had planed to use to buy a drill press and a lot of wood clamps.  The chuck lifting spring on my drill press is broken.  It looked identical to the spring on the new one.  It looked like I would be able to by the part and fix mine.  I ended up buying a twelve inch disk sander which will help me in some of my wood working projects.

I dropped Carol off at Sam's Club and I went to Home Depot.  I had $75 in gift cards.  I bought a battery operated circular sand a battery.  It took all of the gift card plus  another $60.  Carol was finished at Sam's Club.  We then went to a house good store in Orem.  She didn't get anything then.  We then wen to Nyleen and Miles Batty's home.  We visited and Miles cut my hair.  All of us went the home of Gary Peay, Carol's brother.  We visited there for a while.
We then went to the Orem Golden Coral for lunch.  Left to right:  Merrill Johnson, Nyleen Batty, Gary Peay, Miles Batty, and Carol Johnson.

We stopped for gas in Nephi and got home about 4:30.  I unloaded the car.  It was two late to set up any of the tools that I bought.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment