Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The First Day / 2020

 After breakfast and very little news we began to put away the Christmas tree and the Christmas ornaments. We were finished by ten.  We vacuumed and swept and then took a rest.
Not many photos, but a couple to remind me of what I did today.  We put all of the ornaments in their boxes and zip bags.  And then carefully put them in a large tote.
The tree went into a large box; the same box that they came in.  This box had the warning that two people should lift.  I ignored the warning and picket it up and carried it back to the garage.  I also, put the tote in the garage.

It snowed a little.  Yesterday, I got me a battery operated circular saw and a battery.  There was no charger with it.

I took a small Christmas gift to Richard Darnel.  He has be gone all week.

Birthday wishes from Ray and Maryanne, Richard, Robert, Lisa, and Elizabbeth.


Comments and questions are welcome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment