Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Two More Boxes

Yesterday, we talked about going up north today.  I planned on doing that, But Carol was in pain level 10.  And also, snow was in the forecast.  We didn't go.  I wanted two more boxes.
It is hard for me to do a section, stop, and take picture.  I have two pictures, and both show the same thing.
This photo of one of the boxes' side is in better focus.
  1. I cut the pieces.
  2. The 20 inch slats for the sides and bottoms.  It takes eleven.
  3.  two 7/8 square rods 12 7/8 long.
  4.  four 7/8 square rods 5 inches long.
  5.  six more slats.
Above is one of the completed potato boxes.  The two are the same size.  
We have three different kinds of potatoes.
Red potatoes
Another set of red potatoes.
The three boxes stacked.
Instead of ripping 2x4's into 1/4 inch slats I use some lath that I have.  I have some snow fence made out of lath.  I took out the lath and used if for the slats.   I can build the boxes much faster and with more accuracy.  There is several rows of snow fence west of the pot shed.  I cut off a piece seven or eight piece.  I then stopped at house three were there was another roll, but was dry.
 The above snow fence was inside of house three.  I cut off sever or eight pieces.  


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment