Followers

Friday, January 17, 2020

Finished Potato Box?

The weather forecast was for snow starting at four this morning.  After I showered and dressed, I opened the back door and there was nothing.  It was snowing when we had breakfast.
I started pushing the snow off the driveway.  Carol went to the post office.  I removed the rest of the snow.  I also did the front sidewalk.  There was about an inch and a half of light snow.  Some had partially melted were the sun had warmed up the side walk yesterday.
 Building the potato create.
 The two ends are built
One side is finished
Both side are done.
I put a molding on the back wall of the shed.
 The molding is finished.
Instead of potatoes in the create,  There were onions,
These cow figures were on top of the cabinets.  I took them down.  They were covered with dust and cobwebs.  Carol cleaned them and I put them in the window.  They are more at eye level.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment