Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Another Afternoon at the Shed

We spent the early morning at the Manti Utah temple.  We had lunch at the temple and soft ice cream at the Top Spot in Salina.

Yesterday. I made a shelf for the shed.  It went pretty well, except the shelf arms began to sag.  I had to put some supports on the stud under the shelf arm.
I glued the support piece to the shelf arm and held it in place with a screw.  
The above photo shows the arm brackets in place.  The arm bracket on the end is screwed to the back wall.
This photo shows how it is attached to the stud.  At this point I didn't screw the support to the stud because the glue has not cure.   The support might break if the glue was somewhat fresh.
I put the shelf in place for the photo.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment