Followers

Monday, January 27, 2020

Unexpected Activities

I was in the house helping with washing the sheets.  That takes about two hours to have them washed and dried and put back on the beds.  I then did a little work in the garage.  We then drove to Fillmore for a few groceries  and I returned some pin nails that didn't work with my nail gun to Ace Hardware.

When we got home I began work again in the garage.  I didn't build anything, but threw some things away and took stuff out to the shed.
I planted peas last fall.  The set in the ground without any rain.  We have had quite a lot of snow and rain this winter.  The warmer weather has caused a few of them to germinate.   I hope this sign of spring, to get a lot thicker.
These annual weeds is another sign of spring.  I have seen a few robins.
Most of the hemp blossoms have been harvested.   Jessen is shredding the naked stems.
A lot of my garden tools are leaning against the wall.  I built a couple of little wooden hooks to hold more tools.  At the bottom of the picture the is a heavy rack and just above it is a narrow rack.
Here is the rack holding all of the tools.
Sampson, which we haven't seen for several weeks showed up.  He was eating and looked up when I got this photo.  
Another not planned project.  I haven't seen the top of this work bench since the day I built it.  It doesn't take long to get screws, tools, wood, and other thing piled all over it.s
On top of the bencher staples, and pin nails for myh nail gun.  Some were 18 gage which is use by my nail gun.  the others were 16 gage used by a nail gun that I used to have.  I couldn't get it to work so I threw it away and bought me a new one which use 18 gage pins.
During the cleaning I found crank that is turned to move the jig fence to the saw blade. I didn't know just what it was until I put the jig on top of the table saw.  You can see the crank on the right edge of the photo.  This Delta tenon jig was all dusty.    I cleaned it up.
This tote contains some electronic part and some kitchen utensils that we don't use any more and that there is no room in the kitchen drawer for them.  Got more electronic part that were in a bathroom drawer and put them the tote.  I took the tote out too the shed.
Lastly, I got the Delta Tenon jig fixed and cut this tenon out of a small piece of pine.

I hope to build a small greenhouse in the garden west of the garage next week.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment